Thursday, December 01, 2011

My Favourite Phoster

I had a few so I will put each Phoster that caught my eye:

Lest We Forget
This one caught my eye since the words "LEST WE FORGET" made me remember of Rememberance Day, which to me, is such a memorable event.


Amsterdam, early this morning
This one caught my eye because it showed be a dock which appears to be very long and a light blue sky and tells me a message: Go on, Go as long as you can go, there is no end to things"


Reading in Bed
This one caught my eye since it tells me to read everywhere no matter where you are, even if you're in bed.

2 comments:

  1. These phosters are really cool. Its nice that you put all the ones that caught your eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great photos (especially the last one;) One thing I would love to know more about are your thoughts on the design. What do you think about the colour and layout choices in sending the messages?

    ReplyDelete